The programme is in its third year and as such the teams are busy presenting results and work at conferences. Below is a list of recent conference presentation made by researchers within the SPECTRA-Karst team (Project 3) within the UK- China Programme.
- Li, D.D., Zhang, X.Y., Green, S.M., Dungait, J.A.J., Quine, T.A., Wen, X.F., Wang, Q.B. 2018. The Linking of denitrification rates and environmental variables and microbial abundance across natural vegetation recovery after abandonment of agriculture in karst region. The 11th International Symposium on Agriculture and the Environment, Nanjing, China.
- Guo, Z., Zhang, X., Green, S.M., Dungait, J.A.J, Wen, X, Quine, T. 2018. Soil enzyme activity and stoichiometry along a gradient of vegetation restoration in a karst ecosystem in southwest China. European Geosciences Union General Assembly, Vienna, Austria.
- Sanderson, N.J., Green, S.M., Wang, C.J., Wang, Y., Wang, R, Tu, C., Jia, X., Li, G. Peng, X., Quine, T.A. 2017. Portable gamma spectrometry: measuring in situ soil erosion at four Critical Zone observatories in P.R. China. American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, New Orleans, USA.
- Li, D.D., Zhang, X.Y., Green, S.M., Dungait, J.A.J., Wen, X.F., Tang, Y.Q., Guo, Z.M., Yang, Y., Sun, X.M., Quine, T.A. 2017. Vegetation recovery influences nitrogen functional genes along soil profiles at the Puding karst critical zone observatory. The 2nd Global Soil Biodiversity Conference, Nanjing, China. Li Dandan Poster 2017
- Quine, T., Guo, D., Green, S.M. et al. 2017. Ecosystem service delivery in Karst landscapes: anthropogenic perturbation and recovery. GES-11, Guiyang, Guizhou, China (invited talk).
- Moore, O.W, Buss, H., Green, S.M., Man, L., Song, Z. 2017. The importance of non-carbonate mineral weathering as a soil formation mechanism within a karst weathering profile in SPECTRA Critical Zone Observatory, Guizhou Province, China. GES-11, Guiyang, Guizhou, China.
- Liu, M., Han, G., Li, Z., Liu, T., Yang, X., Wu, Y., Song Z. 2017. Effects of slope position and land use on the stability of aggregate-associated organic carbon in calcareous soils. GES-11, Guiyang, Guizhou, China.
- Green, S.M., et al. 2017. Soil microbial community as a proxy for the ecological service condition in karst soils of SW China. European Geosciences Union General Assembly, Vienna, Austria.
- Green, S.M., et al. 2016. Soil processes and ecological services in the Karst critical zone of SW China. Geological Society of America, Denver, USA (invited talk).